October 7th, 2010 by admin
Group Tennis Lessons In Singapore
We have group tennis lessons for adults or kids.
If you are looking to learn tennis on a regular basis, join our group tennis lessons!
All levels of players are welcomed, from beginners, intermediate to advanced players!
Pick a session at your desired location.
Bedok Tennis Center
Central: Kallang Tennis Center
West: Bukit Timah, Jurong West
Levels: Beginner, Intermediate & Kids
Fees: $380 per person for 8 lessons (Each lesson lasts for 2 hours)
Minimum 4 persons to start, maximum 6 persons in a class.
Sign up early to secure your place.
Please SIGN UP now by completing the
sign-up form here:
You can also call or SMS Ivan at
+(65) 9018-2177 with your tennis
Happy Learning & Playing!
How does it work?
Our value proposition:
Lessons are conducted at the location of your choice across Singapore
Only qualified and experienced tennis coaches (STA/SSC NCAP Level 1 and above)
Affordability and reliability
Any other questions? Feel free to Call or SMS +(65) 9018-2177, or click on the button below to submit an online enquiry:
Contact Us Today For A
No-Obligation Discussion Of Your
Terms & Conditions
1. Fees (as reflected on signup form) are payable in advance by cheque to: “1sports” c/o 24 Peck Seah Street #02-04 Nehsons Building Singapore 079314. Payment must be made 2 weeks before the lessons start.
2. Tennis balls will be provided. The student will need to bring along his/her own tennis racket and be properly attired for the tennis lesson.
3. No refund of fees will be entertained for withdrawal or being absent before the end of the package.
4. 1Sports reserves the right to identify the skill level of the student and place the student in the appropriate class.
5. In the event of uncertainty arising from poor weather conditions, the coach’s decision to continue with the lesson will be final. Any one absent will not be given any make-up lessons.
6. In the event of the weather being unsuitable for tennis coaching, there will be a replacement session. In the event of rain or any other incidents as decided solely by the coaches which will prevent the tennis lesson from commencing, a replacement lesson will be conducted. Other than that, there will be no replacement lessons eg if the student cannot turn up due to their own personal reasons.
7. 1Sports reserves the right to change the coaches assigned to any one group tennis lessons at its own and sole discretion.
8. 1Sports has the right to change the terms and conditions as it deems fit without the need of prior notification.
9. Disclaimer: The coaches or 1sports will not be responsible for any injury or mishap suffered by the player/student during the tennis lessons. The student is fully and soley responsible for his or her own well being while on the tennis court during the tennis lessons.
Following the end of the course, the student may continue by re-enrolling into the next scheduled package.